Invitation to Consecration Of Ramban Aby Pathickal on Jan 4

  • daniel_reji@hotmail.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 16, 2003
      HIS HOLINESS MORAN MOR IGNATIUS ZAKKA I IWAS
      Patriarch of Antioch & All the East
      Supreme Head of the Universal Syrian Orthodox
      Church will celebrate Holy Mass in the Cathedral
      of St. Peter& St. Paul at the Monastery of
      St. Aphrem the Syrian in Ma'arrat Syednaya,
      Damascus, Syria, at 9.00 am on the Sunday
      January 4, 2004 and Consecrate Very Rev. Raban
      YELDHO PATHICKAL (ABY KURIAN)As Archbishop,
      Patriarchal Vicar of the Malankara Archdiocese
      of the Syrian Orthodox Church in North America

      We request your presence and prayers on the
      occasion

      Archbishop Athanasius Elia Bahi
      Patriarchal Assistant

      Scanned copies of the invitations can view in our picture gallery of
      SOCM with MSN

      Invitation Front Page
      http://groups.msn.com/SOCM-FORUM/invitations.msnw?
      action=ShowPhoto&PhotoID=45