Rev.Fr.Kurian Maliyil Elevated as Cor Episcopos at Damascus

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 3, 2003
      Moran Mor Ignatius Zakka I Iwas the Patriarch of Antioch
      and All the East, ordained Rev.Fr. Kurian Maliyil as
      Cor Episcopos (Arch Priest) during the Holy Qurbana at
      the Patriarchal Cathedral Damascus on Sunday,
      26 October 2003. Fr.Kurian Maliyil is the vicar of
      St.Mary's Jacobite Syrian Church, Sharjah and he is
      the member of Panampady St. Mary's Church, Kottayam.
      H.G.Kuriakose Mor Julius, H.G.Elias Mor Athanasius,
      H.G.Kuriakose Mor Diascoros (Kandanad), H.G.Kuriakose
      Mor Theophilose (MSOT Seminary), Rt.Rev.Eby Pathikal
      Ramban, Priests and many other dignitaries attended
      the function at Damascus.

      For more details and photographs, please visit
      http://www.geocities.com/malankarav6/2003Nov_Ordination.htm

      Thomas Daniel (Reji)
      Cheppaud, Alleppy Dist, Kerala, India.