Fr. Aliyas Kozhiparampathu, was ordained as Ramban

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 2, 2003
      Fr. Aliyas Kozhiparampathu, was ordained as Ramban
      on 02 November 2003 by H.B Catholicose Mor Baselios
      Thomas I as directed by H.H. Patriarch Mor Ignatious
      Zakka I Apostolic Bull read during the ceremony by
      Mor Athanasius Geevarghese ) at the Akaparambu Mor Sabor
      Mor Aphroth Church
      http://sor.cua.edu/ChMon/Ankamaly/AkaparambuMSaborAphroth.html).
      Mor Gregorious Joseph, Mor Polycarpus Geevarghese, Mor Kurillose
      Markose, Mor Dioscorus Kuriakose, Mor Milithos Yuhanon &
      Mor Athanasius Geevarghese were concelebrated the ordination.

      After the ordination ceremony a reception was given to the new
      Ramban

      Thomas Daniel (Reji)
      Cheppaud, Alleppy (Dist), Kerala