Running after Honor ...

  • Fr. Antonious Henein
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 12, 2003
      Running after Honor

      "Honor fleas away from the man that runs after it; but he who fleas from it, the same will it hunt down, and to all men become a herald of his humility."

      -- Saint Isaac the Syrian

      "??????? ???? ?? ???? ??????? ?????? ????? ???? ???? ????? ????? ?????? ?? ??????."

      ?????? ???? ????????

      Important Note

      I will be out of the country until the beginning
      of
       November 2003

      And therefore will be unable to check
      my e-mails

      Please refrain from sending me any correspondence until
      my return
      so that my inbox
      may not be inundated
      with messages
      as its capacity is limited

      Thank you for your understanding

      personal@...
      This e-mail box will be viewed by Fr. Antonious Henein ONLY .