  • PRAKASH GEORGE
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 4, 2003
      May god Bless Us

      Dear All,
      If anybody know the Email address of any of our Priest or Bishop(syrian
      orthodox) in Mousol or Bagdhad, Iraq.
      please kindly help me
      Lovingly Yours
      Prakash
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 7, 2003
        Dear brother Prakash

        I do not have their email ID but I have their
        telephone contact number.
        Hope it will help you out.

        Mor Severius Jamil Hawa in Bagdad
        (Archdiocese of Baghdad and Basra)