Re: [SORForum] Christianity in Arabia

  • George Kiraz
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 29, 2001
      My Syriac for Beginners requires much revision for a second edition (or
      actually re-writing). It is on my projects "to-do", but alas time is
      limited. But hopefully one day -- but don't wait, start learning Syriac from
      other books :-)

      George Kiraz

      George A. Kiraz, Ph.D.
      Beth Mardutho: The Syriac Institute