Love toward Neighbor ...

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 24, 2003
      Love toward Neighbor

      "Love toward neighbor is bound up with love of God.  When love toward neighbor is destroyed, then so, too, is love toward the God.  Whoever does not love his neighbor does not even love God Himself."

      --An elder

      "محبة القريب مرتبطة بمحبة الله. لو انتهت المحبة للقريب هكذا أيضا تنتهي المحبة لله. الذي لا يحب قريبه لا يحب الله نفسه."

      أحد الشيوخ

      Important Note

      I will be out of the country until the beginning

      of

       November 2003

      And therefore will be unable to check

      my e-mails

      Please refrain from sending me

       any correspondence until

      my return

      so that my inbox

      may not be inundated

       with messages

      as its capacity is

      limited

      Thank you for your

       understanding

      personal@...
      This e-mail box will be viewed by Fr. Antonious Henein ONLY .