Re: [SORForum] Do you love me ? (23 rd Enthronement Anniversary of H.H Ignatius Zakka Iwas

  • Claude R.Guérillot
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 14, 2003
      I thank for your important message.
      But just a remark : the Christ said, in greek, the vorb agapeô and Peter
      replied using the verb philleô.
      This is very important for agapeô means the divine love and philleô
      onlly the love man is able.
      I agree that the Syrian Orthodox Church is closer to Christ than any
      other one.
      And I join you to say "Long live Moran Ignatius Zakka Iwas !"
      Alleluia !

      Claude