Do you love me ? (23 rd Enthronement Anniversary of H.H Ignatius Zakka Iwas

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 13, 2003
      Jesus said to Simon Peter:

      Simon, Son of John, do you love me?
      Yes Lord, he said, you know that I love you.
      At which Jesus said:
      Feed my lambs, tend my sheep.

      For almost two thousand years, Jesus asked One hundred
      and twenty two men that same question and gave them the
      same mandate. On September 14, 1980 Zakka heard the
      question: "Do you love me," and accepted the mandate to
      feed Christ's lambs and to tend His sheep.

      May Lord Almighty shower his grace & blessing on the
      Universal Syrian Orthodox Church and its leader H.H and
      let the Holy Spirit guide him in steering our church
      in coming years.

      Long Live Moran Mor Ignatius Zakka Iwas
      The Patriarch of Antioch and all the East

      Thomas Daniel (Reji)
      Cheppaud, Alleppy (Dist), Kerala, India