A request for help

  • mathew B
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 7, 2003
      I had this request from a person. Can anyone help.
      Thank you,
      Mathew

      "Do you know any local teachers of Aramaic in the DFW.
      If not do you have any suggestions as to the best
      method or location to attend. I am married but
      retired, and could go overseas for short intensive
      programs. Any feedback would be greatly appreciated."

      Nicholas

      http://sitebuilder.yahoo.com