Re: [SORForum] Christianity in Arabia

  • maurnicus@aol.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 26, 2001
      Thanks a bunch George!

      Fr. Tarzi gave me your Syriac for Beginners book, and it has been wonderful. Are there any plans for a second edition or perhaps a hardcover, text-book style edition? And what about an Audio CD?

      Taudi,
      Mike
    • George Kiraz
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 29, 2001
        My Syriac for Beginners requires much revision for a second edition (or
        actually re-writing). It is on my projects "to-do", but alas time is
        limited. But hopefully one day -- but don't wait, start learning Syriac from
        other books :-)

        George Kiraz

        George A. Kiraz, Ph.D.
        Beth Mardutho: The Syriac Institute