The Feast of St. Peter & St. Paul

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 18, 2003
      Peter and Paul represent two strikingly different approaches to
      discipleship. Peter had to learn slowly, make many mistakes along
      the way, but always experienced the compassionate forgiveness and
      encouragement of Jesus.

      Paul, on the other hand, came to the Faith immediately and never
      backed away from his zeal for Christ after that.

      Many of us can see both these great Apostles in ourselves. Like
      Peter, we sometimes fail but yet persevere. Like Paul, we must
      always be on fire for the Lord, and proclaim Him to everyone and
      in every situation, no matter how difficult it can sometimes be to
      do so.