Re: [SORForum] Syriac Church in São Paulo, SP BRA SIL

  • George Kiraz
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 28, 2001
      The Patriarchal Vicarate address in Brazil is:

      V. Rev. Antonio Nakkoud
      Rua 14 de Julho
      1060 BR-79005 Campo Grande
      MS-Brazil
      Tel. +55 67-384 15 15

      George Kiraz

      --------------------------
      George A. Kiraz, Ph.D.
      Beth Mardutho: The Syriac Institute
      http://www.BethMardutho.org

      Read Hugoye: Journal of Syriac Studies: http://syrcom.cua.edu/Hugoye
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 28, 2001
        on 1/28/01 14:02, George Kiraz at gkiraz@... wrote:

        > The Patriarchal Vicarate address in Brazil is:
        >
        > V. Rev. Antonio Nakkoud
        > Rua 14 de Julho
        > 1060 BR-79005 Campo Grande
        > MS-Brazil
        > Tel. +55 67-384 15 15
        >
        > George Kiraz

        > George A. Kiraz, Ph.D.
        > Beth Mardutho: The Syriac Institute
        > http://www.BethMardutho.org
        >
        > Read Hugoye: Journal of Syriac Studies: http://syrcom.cua.edu/Hugoye

        Thank you for your information. But the address you send me is from a state
        (or province) very far from the place I live in. I live in São Paulo, not in
        Mato Grosso. Do you know if the Patriarcal Vicarate has an email ?

        Thanking you in advance,

        Claudia G. S. Martins