Fwd: Liturgies in original syriac language sung by great musicians

  • Thomas Daniel <daniel_reji@hotmail.com>
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 23, 2003
      --- In SOCM-FORUM@yahoogroups.com, Dr Thomas Varghese wrote:
      I was able to listen to the music clips of worship
      syriac, recorded in syriac ny our late patriach
      Ignatius Yakub the 3rd inreal audio, available in
      links to the SOR resources. I wish there are recorded
      audio for our entire liturgies in original syriac
      language sung by great musicians like our patriarch
      Ignatius Yakub the 3rd. These, needless to say are
      spiritually uplifting and would help our younger
      generation living abraod understand and appreciate our
      faith and traditions more. If there is anyone who
      knows how to access them please let me know

      Best wishes to the forum on all the endeavours in
      promoting our faith and relegion. needless to say that
      it helps mould our future generation

      Thank you and may god bless all of you.
      Yours in Christ,

      Dr Thomas Varghese, Duncanville Texas