Syriac Church in São Paulo, SP BRASIL

  • Claudia Gaspar Soares Martins
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 27, 2001
      To my brothers and sisters in Christ,

      I would be pleased if somebody could put me in touch with the the
      Patriarchal of Brasil (?) Rabban Gabriel Dahho which name I searched in the
      Syriac Resources pages. I need the complete address, including phone and the
      information if he speaks Portuguese (or English).

      My intention is to be admitted at that church as a member.

      Hoping to hearing from you soon,

      Claudia Gaspar Soares Martins
    • thomas_joseph@hotmail.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 29, 2001