Church Books ...

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 23, 2003
      Pascha Book

      Dear beloved:

      Blessed be our Lord Jesus Christ!

      We are pleased to announce that the Church has the following books available:

      The Holy Pascha: (Arabic - Coptic - English)

      v    It includes all the prayers, hymns and readings of the Holy Week of Pascha in Arabic, Coptic and English according to the current usage in the Coptic Church.

      v    The Old Testament readings are taken from the Septuagint English translation which is the only approved version for the Old Testament by the Orthodox Church, and the only translation that totally agrees with the Arabic and Coptic versions.

      The Book of Agpeya: (Arabic - English)

      v    All the hourly prayers in two parallel columns (Arabic and English.) That would help the family members and the congregations to pray together regardless of the preferred language of each individual.

      v    The Psalms are taken from the Septuagint English translation which is the only approved version for the Old Testament by the Orthodox Church, and the only translation that totally agrees with the Arabic version.

      v    The book also includes many beautiful Coptic Icons in colors.

      Late Orders of the Pascha Books (After March 15, 2003)

      Please add an extra 20% to your order if mailed after March 15th, 2003

      to compensate for the extra priority shipping expenses to ensure that the Pascha Books will be delivered before the beginning of the Holy Pascha Week.

      To Order within the United States ONLY,

      Please fill this form and send it with your check to:

      Holy Virgin Mary Coptic Orthodox Church

      P.O. Box 50689, Los Angeles, California 90050-0689

      Tel.: (818) 952-0033       Fax: (818) 952-0035       Email:  info@...

      www.theotokos.org

      Orders will be only accepted for shipping addresses within the United States ONLY

      Order Form for Church Books

      Book Name

      Your Donation

      To cover cost of printing, handling & shipping

      Qty

      Total

      Church Orders

      (10 or more of same  Book)

      Individual Orders

      (Less than 10 Books)

      The Holy Pascha Book

      $1500

      $2000

      $ ........

      The Agpeya

      $1000

      $1200

      The Coptic Icon Catalog

      FREE

      FREE

      FREE

      Total Summation

      Orders will be only accepted for shipping addresses within the United States ONLY

      personal@...   This e-mail box will be viewed by Fr. Antonious Henein ONLY .