Beth Mardutho and Amazon Affiliates

  • George Kiraz
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 29, 2003
      Dear All,

      We announced last year that "Beth Mardutho: The Syriac Institute" became an affiliate with Amazon.com. Every time you want to purchase something from Amazon.com, please go first to www.bethmardutho.org and click on the Amazon links. For every purchase that you make, Beth Mardutho gets 5% of the sales. This quarter, we used these funds to purchase for our library a copy of:

      "Robinson's Paradigms and Exercises in Syriac Grammar"
      J. F. Coakley; Paperback; @ $35.00
      Coakley's work is a revision of the acclaimed Robinson Grammar. (Remember, if you want to purchase it, first go to www.bethmardutho.org.)

      We appreciate your contribution and cooperation.

      George Kiraz

      George A. Kiraz, M.St. (Oxon), M.Phil., Ph.D. (Cantab)
      Director, Beth Mardutho: The Syriac Institute
      Fellow, Institute of Christian Oriental Research (The Catholic University of America)