Re: [SORForum] Syriac course

  • Claude R.GuĂ©rillot
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 21, 2003
      To all,

      I think we are a lot who would be interested in a syriac cours ont the
      net.

      God bless all of you

      Claude
    • Boney Kuriakose
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 21, 2003
        If a number of people are interested in learning,
        I think the efforts are worthwhile. Could you
        please tell about online resources for a beginner
        and more about your syriac primer.
        regards
        Boney

        =====