Re: [SORForum] Syriac course

  • Claude R.GuĂ©rillot
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 21, 2003
      To all,

      I think we are a lot who would be interested in a syriac cours ont the
      net.

      God bless all of you

      Claude
    • George Kiraz
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 21, 2003
        Offering Syriac courses on-line through the Internet is a great idea. Doing it over email is not as productive. (I have tried it before.) It is not the best medium. Ideally, one would want to have an interactive course on-line that does not consist merely of lists and paradigms. I am working on revising my Syriac Primer (which I am sure will take some time to complete), and I plan to have with it some sort of multi-media features... Others may have better ideas...

        George Kiraz

        --------------------------
        George A. Kiraz, Ph.D.
        Beth Mardutho: The Syriac Institute
        http://www.BethMardutho.org

        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 21, 2003
          If a number of people are interested in learning,
          I think the efforts are worthwhile. Could you
          please tell about online resources for a beginner
          and more about your syriac primer.
          regards
          Boney

          =====