Syriac course

  • Boney Kuriakose
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 20, 2003

      Hi all

      Is anybody in the forum willing to teach syriac. I would like to take up a basic course in syriac. It would be wonderful if anyone can offer it on the e-mail.

      Prayers

      Boney

      Boney Kuriakose
      Junior Research Fellow, Centre for Biotechnology
      SPIC Science Foundation, 7th Floor, SPIC Centre Annexe Bldg.
      No.88, Mount Road,Guindy,Chennai- 600 032,India
      Phone 91-44-2352332 extn 303 (Plant Mol Bio Lab)
      Email: boneykuriakose@... or boneyk@...
      Please visit : http://www.spicscience.org

      Do you Yahoo!?
    • Johnny Messo
      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 21, 2003

        Ok, I will send it later on today through the same list.

        Message 3 of 5 , Jan 21, 2003
          Hello

          The article was translated into English too. I send it to you via SORForum in a short time

          Regards

          Gabriel Rabo