Re: [SORForum] SOC plundered in Amid/Diyarbakir

  • BIBU PHILIP MATTHEW
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 18, 2003

      Can I get an English translation of this report.

       Johnny Messo <johnnymesso@...> wrote:

      Dear all,

      Please check http://www.suryoyo-online.org/news/muttergotteskirchegeplundert.html to become aware of a very sad report.

      From the desk of

             Bibu Philip Matthew; Vayaliparambil  Pynadath

              Cochin,  South  India.

    • Boney Kuriakose
      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 20, 2003

        Hi all

        Is anybody in the forum willing to teach syriac. I would like to take up a basic course in syriac. It would be wonderful if anyone can offer it on the e-mail.

        Prayers

        Boney

        Boney Kuriakose
        Junior Research Fellow, Centre for Biotechnology
        SPIC Science Foundation, 7th Floor, SPIC Centre Annexe Bldg.
        No.88, Mount Road,Guindy,Chennai- 600 032,India
        Phone 91-44-2352332 extn 303 (Plant Mol Bio Lab)
        Email: boneykuriakose@... or boneyk@...
        Please visit : http://www.spicscience.org

        Do you Yahoo!?
      • Johnny Messo
        Message 3 of 5 , Jan 21, 2003

          Ok, I will send it later on today through the same list.

          Message 4 of 5 , Jan 21, 2003
            Hello

            The article was translated into English too. I send it to you via SORForum in a short time

            Regards

            Gabriel Rabo