SOC plundered in Amid/Diyarbakir

  • Johnny Messo
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 13, 2003

      Dear all,

      Please check http://www.suryoyo-online.org/news/muttergotteskirchegeplundert.html to become aware of a very sad report.

    • BIBU PHILIP MATTHEW
      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 18, 2003

        Can I get an English translation of this report.

         Johnny Messo <johnnymesso@...> wrote:

        Dear all,

        Please check http://www.suryoyo-online.org/news/muttergotteskirchegeplundert.html to become aware of a very sad report.

        From the desk of

               Bibu Philip Matthew; Vayaliparambil  Pynadath

                Cochin,  South  India.

      • Boney Kuriakose
        Message 3 of 5 , Jan 20, 2003

          Hi all

          Is anybody in the forum willing to teach syriac. I would like to take up a basic course in syriac. It would be wonderful if anyone can offer it on the e-mail.

          Prayers

          Boney

          Boney Kuriakose
          Junior Research Fellow, Centre for Biotechnology
          SPIC Science Foundation, 7th Floor, SPIC Centre Annexe Bldg.
          No.88, Mount Road,Guindy,Chennai- 600 032,India
          Phone 91-44-2352332 extn 303 (Plant Mol Bio Lab)
          Email: boneykuriakose@... or boneyk@...
          Please visit : http://www.spicscience.org

          Do you Yahoo!?
        • Johnny Messo
          Message 4 of 5 , Jan 21, 2003

            Ok, I will send it later on today through the same list.

            Message 5 of 5 , Jan 21, 2003
              Hello

              The article was translated into English too. I send it to you via SORForum in a short time

              Regards

              Gabriel Rabo