Introduction and a question.

  • Ferrara
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 25, 2001
      Dear listmembers,

      My name is Anthony Ferrara and I live in Long Island, NY. I am a Roman
      Catholic since birth, but currently attend a Byzantine Catholic parish. I
      have interest in Eastern Christian theology and am interested in
      reconciliation between all the Churches that are apostolic. I have
      recently discovered a Syriac Orthodox parish in 40 minutes driving
      distance from my home. I am interested in attending Divine Liturgy there
      one Sunday soon. My question is would I be able to receive Holy Eucharist
      during the Liturgy? Thank you for any replies and I look forward to future
      discussions. God Bless.

      In Christ,

      Anthony