The Quar'an

  • Daniel Thomas
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 12, 2001
      Dear Brain

      With the Greetings in the Name Of Our Lord, Jesus.

      Your doubt regarding "WE" in Quar'an is to be studied properly.
      Mostly the word "WE" used in Quar'an is for singular form (This is an
      Islamic view). Again it should be studied in depth. Please let me
      know the reference of the verses u quoted from Quar'an. I can check
      with some moderate Islamic theologians and comes back to u as soon as
      possible.

      In Lord's Love
      Thomas Daniel