Re: [SORForum] Colours in the rite.

  • George Kiraz
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 14, 2002
      I am not aware of any colors used in specific feast days. The cross is
      currently used by Chorepiscopoi, bishops, catholicoi, and patriarchs. It is
      also worn by priests and monks when granted (as a form of a promotion).

      George Kiraz

      George A. Kiraz, Ph.D.
      Beth Mardutho: The Syriac Institute
      http://www.BethMardutho.org