E-Card from Reji

  • daniel_reji@hotmail.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 23, 2000
      Dear ,

      Reji
      has sent you a greeting card from 123Greetings.com,
      a FREE service committed to keep people in touch.

      To see your greeting card, choose from any of the following options
      which works best for you.

      --------
      Method 1
      --------

      Just click on the following Internet address (if that doesn't work for you,
      copy & paste the address onto your browser's address box)

      http://www.123greetings.com/view/AM91223030115716

      --------
      Method 2
      --------

      Copy & paste your card number in the view card box at
      http://www.123greetings.com

      Your card number is
      AM91223030115716

      --------
      Method 3
      --------

      Click on the link below to view your card ( Recommended for AOL Users )

      http://www.123greetings.com/view/AM91223030115716</a>

      (For your convenience, the greeting card will be available for the next 30 days)

      If you need any help, write to us at support@...

      Regards,
      Postmaster,
      123Greetings.com
      http://www.123greetings.com

      A FREE YEAR of Better Homes and Gardens(r) magazine!
      You pay nothing now and no credit card is required!
      Click below to get 2 years for the price of 1.

      http://by.advertising.com/1/c/25601/9347//5584

      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 24, 2000
        on 12/23/00 00:38, daniel_reji@... at daniel_reji@... wrote:

        > Dear ,
        >
        > Reji
        > has sent you a greeting card from 123Greetings.com,
        > a FREE service committed to keep people in touch.
        >
        > To see your greeting card, choose from any of the following options
        > which works best for you.
        >
        > --------
        > Method 1
        > --------
        >
        > Just click on the following Internet address (if that doesn't work for you,
        > copy & paste the address onto your browser's address box)
        >
        > http://www.123greetings.com/view/AM91223030115716
        >
        > --------
        > Method 2
        > --------
        >
        > Copy & paste your card number in the view card box at
        > http://www.123greetings.com
        >
        > Your card number is
        > AM91223030115716
        >
        > --------
        > Method 3
        > --------
        >
        > Click on the link below to view your card ( Recommended for AOL Users )

        > http://www.123greetings.com/view/AM91223030115716</a>
        >

        > (For your convenience, the greeting card will be available for the next 30
        > days)
        >
        > If you need any help, write to us at support@...
        >
        > Regards,
        > Postmaster,
        > 123Greetings.com
        > http://www.123greetings.com

        > A FREE YEAR of Better Homes and Gardens(r) magazine!
        > You pay nothing now and no credit card is required!
        > Click below to get 2 years for the price of 1.
        >
        > http://by.advertising.com/1/c/25601/9347//5584

        Claudia G. S. Martins