Re: [SORForum] Apostolic Christian Church Of the East.

  • maurnicus@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 18, 2000
      Shlomo Daniel,

      This group is the same group I mentioned before, headed by "Mar" Hadrian Elijah.

      I haven't had personal dealings with this group, but I know a Nestorian Priest who has.

      Blessings,
      Mike

      Dear Brother Mike
      Thanks for your investigation and reply. Actually I was referring to
      the "Apostolic Christian Church Of the East" not any Assyrian Church
      or "Ancient Church of the East," Please brows the following address.
      http://users.olynet.com/elijah/index.html.
      Hope you can assist me more in this subject.

      In God's Love
      Thomas Daniel