Enthronement anniversary of H.H

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 14, 2002

      Dear Members of SOR-Forum,

      His Holiness Moran Mor Ignatius Zakka I Iwas is entering into his 23rd year of Patriarchal reign.

      On September 14, 1980, H.H was consecrated the Patriarch of Antioch by name Ignatius Zakka I, in a rite officiated by Catholicos of the East, Mor Baselius Paulos II of blessed memory along with the archbishops of the Holy Synod.

      Let us, the members of SOR-Forum, pray that God grant H.H. good health, strength and wisdom to lead the members of The Universal Syriac Orthodox Church for many more years to come.

      http://sor.cua.edu/Personage/PZakka1/index.html

      In Our Lords Love

      Thomas Daniel

      Malankara Jacobite Syrian Orthodox Church