Re: [SORForum] Canon to St. Mary of Egypt

  • Ross Sinclair Caldwell
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 28, 2002
      Dear Thomas -

      The following link contains nearly the whole canon, but it seems cut of at
      the end. I don't have my Lenten Triodion on hand to chech how much is
      missing. There is a good deal on St. Mary of Egypt on the web - try the
      google.com search engine.

      http://www.monachos.net/monasticism/andrew_of_crete/great_canon_full.html

      Sincerely
      Ross Caldwell

      >From: "Thomas Daniel" <daniel_reji@...>
      >To: "SOR Forum" <SOR-Forum@yahoogroups.com>,"Forum OzInterorthodoxUnity"
      ><OzInterOrthodoxUnity@yahoogroups.com>
      >Subject: [SORForum] Canon to St. Mary of Egypt
      >Date: Tue, 27 Aug 2002 17:27:13 +0300
      >
      >Dear members
      >
      >Does anyone know where I can find a copy of the canon to St. Mary of Egypt
      >online? I surely can find her life story, but I know somewhere there is
      >actually a canon to her...
      >precisely what I am looking for are both a supplicatory canon to St. Mary
      >of Egypt, and an akathist.
      >In our Lords Love
      >Thomas DanielGet more from the Web. FREE MSN Explorer download :
      >http://explorer.msn.com

      Ross & Aline's Fantastic French Adventure!
      http://www.angelfire.com/space/france

      Discutez en ligne avec vos amis ! http://messenger.msn.fr