Consecration of Catholicose of the East

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 26, 2002
      Mor Thomas Divanyisos, consecrated as Catholicose of the East (Basalious Thomas I) by The Supreme Head of the Universal Syrian Orthodox Church, His Holiness Moran Mor Ignatius Zakka I Iwas, Prince Patriarch of Antioch and All the East on 26th July 2002
      To view the picture please go to the following link.
      http://in.msnusers.com/StGeorgeSyrianOrthodoxChurchCheppaud/news.msnw?action=ShowPhoto&PhotoID=108