“Suon-dro-niso” Koodoso of Catholicose Baselious Thomas I

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 31, 2002

      �Suon-dro-niso� Koodoso of Catholicose Baselious Thomas I will be condeted at Kothomangalm Marthoman Cheriya Pally at 3.00 P.M on Wednesday 31st July 2002.

      By this Koodoso the consecration of the Catholicose by the Patriarch will be officially accepted by the Malankara church. All the Bishops, priests and thousands of faithful of Malankara church will be attending this historical ceremony.

      The Catholicose will sits on a specially arranged throne with full vestments at the Holy Altar. Bishops, priests and deacons position themselves in an orderly manner in the holy of holies. During the ceremony the Bishops & priest will say �OKSIOS� (Rising and Declaration) three times.

      All necessary arrangements are completed under the joint supervision of diocesan council and parish managing committee.