Church Books Announcement ...

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 18, 2002
      ChurchBooks

      Coptic Orthodox Diocese of Los Angeles

      Holy Virgin Mary Church

      Los Angeles - California

      Dear beloved:

      Blessed be our Lord Jesus Christ!

      We are pleased to announce that the Church has the following books available:

      The Book of Agpeya: (Arabic - English)

      v     All the hourly prayers in two parallel columns (Arabic and English.) That would help the family members and the congregations to pray together regardless of the preferred language of each individual.

      v     The Psalms are taken from the Septuagint English translation which is the only approved version for the Old Testament by the Orthodox Church, and the only translation that totally agrees with the Arabic version.

      v     The book also includes many beautiful Coptic Icons in colors.

      The Holy Pascha: (Arabic - Coptic - English)

      v     It includes all the prayers, hymns and readings of the Holy Week of Pascha in Arabic, Coptic and English according to the current usage in the Coptic Church.

      v     The Old Testament readings are taken from the Septuagint English translation which is the only approved version for the Old Testament by the Orthodox Church, and the only translation that totally agrees with the Arabic and Coptic versions.

      Lazarus Saturday and the Feast of the Entry of Our Lord into Jerusalem: (Arabic - Coptic - English)

      v     This book precedes the "Holy Pascha Prayers' Book," as it covers the prayers, hymns and readings of Lazarus Saturday and Palm Sunday, until the conclusion of the Funeral Service.

      To Order:

      Please fill the following Order Form and send it with your check to:

      Holy Virgin Mary Coptic Orthodox Church

      P.O. Box 50689, Los Angeles, California 90050-0689

      Tel.: (818) 952-0033   Fax: (818) 952-0035

      Email:  info@...

      www.theotokos.org

      Order Form for Church Books

      Name

      : ……………………………………………………………

      Church

      : ………………………………………………………………….

      Address

      : …………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

      City

      : ……………………………………………………………

      State/Zip

      : …………………………………………...………………………

      Tel.

      : ……………………………………………………………

      Fax

      : …………………………………………...………………………

      Email

      : …………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

      Book Name

      Your Donation

      To cover cost of printing, shipping & handling

      Qty

      Total Price

      Church Orders

      (10 or more of same book)

      Individual Orders

      (Less than 10 Books)

      The Agpeya

      $ 10

      $ 12

      ….

      $ ………..

      The Holy Pascha Book

      $ 15

      $ 20

      ….

      $ ………..

      Lazarus Saturday & Palm Sunday

      $ 6

      $ 8

      ….

      $ ………..

      Total Order

      $ ………..

      No Orders will be processed without receiving your full payment

      Please make all checks payable to Holy Virgin Mary Coptic Orthodox Church