Re: [SORForum] On Saints and Intercession

  • mnelson2
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 14, 2000
      I would like to thank Thomas Joseph for his thoughtful reply on the
      possibility of saint in different traditions. This is a very important
      topic, because the possibility of recognizing holiness in Christian
      traditions other than our own is surely an important step in the process of
      healing the painful divisions among those who profess Christ.

      Personally, I find the evidence to be persuasive that the Roman Catholic,
      Oriental Orthodox, Eastern Orthodox, and Anglo-Catholic traditions (and
      probably others) have all produced holy men and women. But, I am curious to
      learn the official position of the Syrian Orthodox Church on this matter.