Marriage with Roum Orthodox

  • maurnicus@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 2, 2001
      Shlomo,

      I saw a letter from H.H. Patriarch Ignatius IV from the Roum Orthodox
      Church that was a statement on the common faith between the Roum
      Orthodox and the Syriac Orthodox. Has anyone else seen this letter
      or do we have a similar public statement from our patriarch?

      More importantly, are marriages permitted between Roum Orthodox and
      Syriac Orthodox without one person having to join the other Church?

      Blessings,
      Mike