documentation of the decalaration (Syr & Cath) in Suryoyo Online

  • Gabriel Rabo
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 10, 2000
      Shlomo

      The  documentation of the decalaration between Syrian Orthodox Church and Roman Catholic Church you can found in Suryoyo Online's Library in German under titel:

      Gabriel Rabo

      Dear Mr. Kiraz

      Regarding the agreement between the both church head, is any document
      can be provided through the email. If possible pls do it. Else could
      u pls give the reference of the documentation of the decalaration.

      Thanks in the name of the Almighty

      Thomas Daniel

      --- In SOR-Forum@egroups.com, "George Kiraz" <gkiraz@D...> wrote:
      > Daniel,
      >
      > H.H. Moran Mor
      Ignatius Zakka I Iwas, our beloved Patriarch, and
      H.H. Pope
      > John
      Paul II signed an agreement in the 1980s allowing the Syriac
      Orthodox
      > faithful receive Holy Qurbono from a Roman Catholic Church
      where
      there is no