Re: [SORForum] The term of K'numeh, Parsopa, etc

  • Brian Ingram
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 14, 2001
      Hypostasis means, in Greek literally, that which lies beneath as basis or
      foundation.
      Hypostasis union A theological term used with reference to the Incarnation
      to express the revealed truth that in Christ one person subsists in two
      natures, the Divine and the human

      substantia) Substance, the first of Aristotle's categories, signifies being
      as existing in and by itself, and serving as a subject or basis for
      accidents and accidental changes

      Brian