Pray for the world peace & Americans

  • daniel_reji@hotmail.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 12, 2001
      Dear American friends,

      "Fear not, for I am with you; be not dismayed, for I am your God..."
      These timeless words of assurance, found in Isaiah 41:10, remind us
      of God's loving kindness and faithfulness. It is reassuring to know
      that the Lord understands our deepest, innermost needs. God is our
      refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble. Therefore, we
      will not fear...(Psalm 46:1-2b).

      It is also encouraging to have friends who stand together in prayer.

      Let us all join in prayer for world peace. Let us pray for those
      terrorist groups so that the Holy sprit work on them and they will
      come to sense.

      In Our Lords Love
      Thomas Daniel
      From the land were Gospel is prohibited
      Please remember us in your personal prayers