Syriac Orthodox / Nestorian Question

  • maurnicus@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 28 11:25 PM
      I was reading through a Nestorian timeline, which records many events
      relevant to both the Syriac Orthodox and the Nestorians.

      A few things caught my eye. Would anyone care to elaborate?

      628/9 Maruta named as first maphrian (chief bishop) of Jacobite
      church in Persian Empire

      1142 Formal reconciliation between Nestorian patriarch and Jacobite
      primate

      I'm very insterested to know our history in Persia and Afghanistan.

      Thanks,
      Mike