Is It True

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 9 6:23 AM
      Greetings to all

      I found the following text in

      http://home-3.worldonline.nl/~ac4528/Divine_Jesus.htm

      There is a Syrian tradition on the creating of Adam and sounds like
      this.

      "When the Lord God created Adam, he sent the Angle Gabriel to all
      four corner of the world. When the Angle came back, he saw two
      persons, but he could not distinguish Adam from those two persons,
      because their appearances were exactly the same. Accidentally he
      greeted Adam and said to Him,, Barekh Mor". Adam replayed, directing
      to the Lord, and said "Alloho M'barekh"

      That is the reason when we meet a clergyman, we greet him by saying,,
      Barekh Mor". And his reply is then,, Alloho M'barekh"

      Is it true?

      In Our Lords Love
      Thomas Daniel
      From the Land were Gospel is prohibited.