Virus Alert - Please read this

  • George Kiraz
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 26, 2001
      Dear All,

      Please do NOT reply to this message (and if you feel the urge to reply, make sure you reply to me ONLY, and not to everybody).

      It seems that my e-mail system was hit with a virus. The virus picks a random file from my computer, or sometimes downloads it from the internet, infects the file, then sends it as an attachment to every single person in my address book. If you receive a message from me with the text shown below, do NOT open the attachment. Even if you do not open the attachment, your mail system might get infected.

      The text of the message is:

      Hi! How are you?

      I send you this file in order to have your advice

      See you later. Thanks

      I apologize. This is beyond my control.

      Again, please do NOT reply to this message (and if you feel the urge to reply, make sure you reply to me ONLY, and not to everybody).

      George Kiraz

      George A. Kiraz, Ph.D.

      Beth Mardutho: The Syriac Institute

      http://www.BethMardutho.org