Fatal Lot of Christianity's Homelands

  • Thomas Joseph
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 15 7:31 PM
    Attached is an article by the famous author William Dalrymple in "The Australian" on Aug 9th on the terrible situation of Christian communities in Syria on the heels of the calamities in Iraq. It is heartening that the Patriarchate is providing a helping hand to those in need.

    I wish the Patriarchate/Archdioceses would also mobilize the faithful in the Church now spread all over the world to offer a helping hand to alleviate the suffering. I believe that many of us who would like to help are uncertain about how to, with assurance that help reaches those who most need it.

    Regards,
    Thomas
    ---
    Thomas Joseph, Ph.D.