Holy Father His Holiness Pope Shenouda III, the Coptic Patriarch with the Cross

  • Chev. Thomas Daniel (Reji)
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 15, 2011
      Holy Father His Holiness Pope Shenouda III, the Coptic Patriarch with the Cross of St.Ignatius Nurono.

      Cairo, 14 November 2011, His Holiness the Patriarch Moran Mor Ignatius Zakka I Iwas of Syriac Orthodox Church decorating His Holiness Pope Shenouda III, the Coptic Patriarch with "the Cross of St.Ignatius Nurono" on the occasion of the 40th Anniversary of the enthronement of His Holiness Pope Shenouda III as the 117th Pope of Alexandria and Patriarch of the Holy and Apostolic See of St. Mark.

      Holy Father participated in the enthronement function along with
      His Holiness Catholicos Aram I of the Armenian Church-Holy See of Cilicia and His Holiness Abba Paulos Ethiopian Orthodox Church

      To view the photos and watch the video, please visit
      http://www.facebook.com/SOCMNet