Message of Great Lent from Moran Mor Ignatius Zakka I Iwas

  • Chev. Thomas Daniel (Reji)
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 26, 2011
      Message of Great Lent from Moran Mor Ignatius Zakka I Iwas, Patriarch of Universal Syrian Orthodox Church

      Life in Christ
      «Only conduct yourselves in a manner worthy of the gospel of
      Christ, so that whether I come and see you or remain absent, I will hear of you that you are standing firm in one spirit, with one mind striving together for the faith of the gospel»
      (Philippians 1: 27).

      We extend our apostolic benediction, benevolent prayers and greetings to our brethren, His Beatitude Mor Baselius Thomas I, Catholicos of India, and their Eminences the Metropolitans; our spiritual children the reverend vicars, priests, monks, nuns, deacons and deaconesses, and our blessed Syrian Orthodox people all over the world. May the divine providence embrace them through the intercession of the Virgin Mary, Mother of God, and St. Peter, chief of the apostles, and the rest of the Martyrs and Saints. Amen.

      Continue reading
      http://www.socmnet.org/Resource_Apostolicbull_Great_Lent_2011.htm