79th Dukhrono of Saint Ignatius Elias III concluded

  • Chev. Thomas Daniel (Reji)
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 12, 2011
      79th Dukhrono of Saint Ignatius Elias III concluded

      12 February 2011, Manjinikkara: Catholicos Aboon Mor Baselios Thomas I celebrated Holy Qurbono (Tri Mass) at Dayro Cathedral on Feb 12, Saturday morning at 5.30. Metropolitans Mor Ivanios Kuriakose and Mor Osthatheos Ishaq were the co celebrants.

      Later at 8.30 AM, Patriarchal Delegate, Mor Philoxenos Mathias Nayis (Patriarchal Assistant Metropolitan of St. Aphrem Theological Seminary, Ma'arrat Saidnaya, Damascus) celebrated Holy Qurbono at Dayaro Cathedral. Metropolitans Mor Theophilose George Saliba (Metropolitan of Tur Lebanon & Secretary to the Holy Synod) and Mor Clemis Daniel Kourieh (Archbishop of Beirut & Benevolent institutions in Lebanon), were the co celebrants.

      For more detail and photos
      http://www.socmnet.org/News2011Feb11.htm