Aleppo receives Holy Father

  • Chev. Thomas Daniel (Reji)
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 11, 2011
      Aleppo receives Holy Father

      06 January 2011, Aleppo, Syria: Morn Mor Ignatius Zakka I Iwas, The Prince Patriarch of Antioch & All the East reached the Province of Aleppo on January 06, Thursday for his historic Apostolic visit. His Holiness was received at the entrance of St. Ephraim's Syriac Orthodox Cathedral by Archbishop of Aleppo, Mor Gregorios Youhanna Ibrahim, Fr. Joseph Shafu, Dr. Elias Samao (Vice President, Mijili Millis), Er. Albert Manouk, hundred of nuns and monks and thousands of faithful.

      For more details:
      http://www.socmnet.org/News00.htm#010