Blessed Holy Nativity - Yeldho

  • rev john brian
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 22, 2010
      May each of you have a blessed Holy Nativity - Yeldho
      Your prayers and support are truly appreciated - please continue to pray for our efforts. Visit our website: www.maruroopa.blogspot.com

      A special e-card is posted for you at
      http://maruroopa.blogspot.com/2010/12/christ-is-born-let-us-glorify-him.html It is the Nativity from a 13th Century Ethiopian illuminated manuscript, one of the oldest in existence.

      Also, posted - the "Two Christmas Days" article
      http://maruroopa.blogspot.com/2010/12/two-christmas-days.html

      And a very good advent article written by long time mission member, Geoffrey Gyrisco. "One Man's Advent Reflection" was originally sent to
      madisontransfiguration@yahoogroups.com
      http://maruroopa.blogspot.com/2010/12/one-mans-advent-reflection.html

      Christ is born! Let us Glorify Him!

      We hope to see you during this holy time. If not send your prayer requests that we may remember you in our prayers. You can also send requests and donations to Holy Transfiguration, P.O. Box 5207, Madison, WI USA 53705

      Holy Transfiguration Orthodox Mission Chapel
      621 N. Sherman Avenue, Suite B3, Madison, Wisconsin
      608.242.4244 ~ transfiguration@...