Re: [SORForum] Holy Communion

  • George Kiraz
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 3, 2000
      Daniel,

      H.H. Moran Mor Ignatius Zakka I Iwas, our beloved Patriarch, and H.H. Pope
      John Paul II signed an agreement in the 1980s allowing the Syriac Orthodox
      faithful receive Holy Qurbono from a Roman Catholic Church where there is no
      Syriac Orthodox Church, and vice versa.

      George Kiraz

      *** Please note new email address gkiraz@... ***

      46 Orris Ave
      Piscataway, NJ 08854
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 8, 2000
        Dear Mr. Kiraz

        Regarding the agreement between the both church head, is any document
        can be provided through the email. If possible pls do it. Else could
        u pls give the reference of the documentation of the decalaration.

        Thanks in the name of the Almighty

        Thomas Daniel