Role of Scholars in Controlling Religious Discourse and National Unity

  • Chev. Thomas Daniel (Reji)
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 28, 2010
      Role of Scholars in Controlling Religious Discourse and National Unity

      24 October 2010; Damascus, Syria: His Holiness Morn Mor Ignatius Zakka I Iwas, Patriarch of Antioch and All the East and Supreme Head of the Syriac Orthodox Church stressed the necessity of facing the challenges created by the enemies of the nation through belief in God and preserving the national unity, pointing out that Muslims and Christians in Syria live as brothers and will work hand in hand to protect their homeland.

      To read more
      http://www.socmnet.org/News_Religious_Discourse.htm