H.H. Ignatius Zakka declared Karingachira Cathedral a Georgian Pilgrim Centre

  • Chev. Thomas Daniel (Reji)
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 17, 2010
      H.H. Ignatius Zakka I Iwas declared Karingachira Cathedral as the Georgian Pilgrim Centre of India.

      15 October 2010, Karingachira, Kerala: St. George Jacobite Syrian Orthodox Cathedral, Karingachira was declared as the "Georgian Pilgrim Centre of India" by His Holiness Ignatius Zakka I Iwas Patriarch. The concluding ceremony of the Centenary celebrations of Karingachira Cathedral deed submission and Platinum Jubilee of the re-election of St. Athanasius Paulose Valiya Thirumeni as Malankara metropolitan were held at the Cathedral premises on 16th October.

      For more details and photos
      http://www.socmnet.org/News00.htm