His Holines's Bull Regarding St. Helenas Mission

  • Chev. Thomas Daniel (Reji)
    Message 1 of 1 , May 1 1:13 AM
      Dear Brothers and Sisters in Christ,

      Attached is the most recent and blessed letter from His Holiness, Patriarch
      Ignatius Zakki I Iwas, to St. Helena's Mission, dated yesterday.

      His Holiness has assigned St. Helena's Mission/Retreat Camp/Monastery to the
      continuing stewardship of His Eminence, Eugene Kaplan Mor Clemis.

      St. Helena's is now grafted into the jurisdiction of the Western Archdiocese of
      the USA.

      For this, let us all give profound thanks to the Lord!

      When civil ownership by the Archdiocese has also been effected, St. Helena's
      will grow -- through our own generation and many generations to come -- into a
      spiritual beacon of light; a light set upon a mountain. A light to draw all to
      Christ.

      May God richly bless this new temple set upon sacred and consecrated ground; and
      may it serve to continue the work left to us by our risen Savior -- to bring
      more fully into the world the Kingdom of God.

      Bull in pdf format
      http://socmnet.org/Bull_HH/E93_10_St.Helena's_to_HE_Eugene_Kaplan.PDF
      Bull in jpg format
      http://socmnet.org/Bull_HH/E93_10_4-27-10_BULL_from_HH_re_ASSIGNMENT_of_ST_HELEN\
      A_to_MOR_CLEMIS.jpg

      Barehkmor!

      In the risen Lord,

      Rev. Fr. James Francis Gregory Colburn
      St. Helenas Mission, Retreat Camp & Monastery
      A Center for Prayer of the Syriac Orthodox Church of Antioch
      Publicly Funded State & IRS Recognized 501(c)3 Not-for-Profit Charity
      9650 Lost Valley Ranch Road
      or: Post Office Box 772
      Leona Valley, CA 93551-7614
      Tel: (661) 270-0616 , 661) 270-0616